Installing exterior security lighting to your guard booth or security booth is to improve your property security and help your security officers with their job. In fact, there are many benefits of adding exterior security lighting to your guard house. In this blog, we are going to talk about five specific benefits of exterior lighting options on a security booth.
Five benefits of adding exterior lighting to your guard booth are:
- Improving security by eliminating shadows where potential intruders can hide or move undetected as well as deterring those intruders
- Making your security booth more recognizable at night by providing an easily noticeable focal point to access your facility.
- Providing security officers with illumination for license plate recognition and ID checking
- Deterring nuisance animals and other wildlife to reduce health and safety hazards
- Providing an aesthetically pleasing look
Par-Kut portable and permanent security booths and guard booths are often provided with overhead exterior lighting. These exterior security lighting options include glare lighting, LED lighting under canopy, floodlights and wall washer type fixtures.
For more information about Par-Kut guard booth exterior security lighting options, visit www.parkutblog.com/contact or call 1-800-394-6599.